Camp Canada by Nyquest is an award-winning international staffing organization that recruits skilled young adults from around the world to work at camps across Canada. Jonathan Nyquist started the Camp Canada program in 2005, and with the rest of the team, has significantly expanded the scope of the international camp staffing landscape in Canada since then. Since then we have placed thousands of participants, and we currently work with more than 100 summer camps across Canada.
To enhance and diversify staff teams at camps across Canada.
How we do this…
- Recruit the highest quality international staff
- Place them in positions at camp where they are most likely to succeed
- Provide hands-on, personalized support for directors and staff
We believe that high-quality staff are the most important asset of a successful camp.
We believe that successful travel, training and work experiences in the field of outdoor education will have the following positive impacts on an individual:
- They will learn how to work in a team and develop valuable teaching, communication and leadership skills that they will use in other employment, parenting or relationship building experiences in the future
- They will learn how to develop healthy communities by teaching children how to interact respectively, care for one another compassionately and solve problems and accomplish goals as a team
- They will benefit from exchanging cultures with others
- They will become refreshed by spending time in nature
- They will benefit from time spent working on public service initiatives and living a physically active life
- They will learn how to test their own limits, how to make challenging decisions and how to communicate to small and large groups of people
- They will develop a stronger sense of self-confidence and self-esteem
Why Choose Camp Canada by Nyquest?
As the only Canadian-based and longest-running camp placement organization in Canada, we work with the most camps and have inside scoop on matching them with the best participants!
Don’t sweat the tricky stuff! You’ll pay nothing extra for our comprehensive work permit support, fully covered by our in-house Immigration Team. You don’t even need to go to an embassy!
Committed to working with YOU – keen to work in a particular part of Canada or want to be placed with a friend/partner? We’ll make it happen!
Personalized support during your entire experience is a given when you choose us! Give us what you’ve got – you won’t find a more approachable, responsive team to make your Canadian camp dream a reality.
- We offer the opportunity to extend your summer in Canada and work at a September/October camp, or travel in Canada after camp for up to 6 months.
Canada is the coolest, and we think you’ll agree! We have two “home bases” in this vast country (ON and BC) so we’re able to welcome you, assist on the ground and be available in the same time zone during your adventure. We’ll even visit you at camp!