- Must be available to travel to Canada by June 24th and work until at least August 19th (8-10 weeks). For our Extended Summer Program, you must be available to start by August 30th.
- Age 18-30 by June 1st of the current placement year. Applicants aged 31-33 also qualify if they have a pre-approval for a Working Holiday Permit. 18-year-old applicants should read this information before applying.
- Camp Counsellors – should be able to lead a camp-related skill and have previous experience working with children.
- Support Staff – should be willing to engage in a range of duties in order to keep the camp running smoothly.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Must be a citizen of one of the following COUNTRIES.
- If you are a citizen of an unlisted country but you have a valid Canadian work permit, you are also eligible to apply!
- You do NOT need to be living in your country of citizenship to apply
The Types of Staff We Recruit
- Motivated, enthusiastic, kid-focused young adults who are looking for a meaningful experience.
- Keen to share your culture, explore Canada, learn about other cultures and create community.
- NYQUEST Camp Canada is committed to embracing and encouraging diversity within the camp community and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender-identity, physical, mental or developmental abilities, race, religion, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request during the applications process, and if accepted into the program, we will work with the participant to ensure that accommodations are available during pre-departure, travel, arrival in Canada and at your potential place of employment.