- For the summer program: be available to travel to Canada by June 24th and work until at least August 19th, 2018 (8-10 weeks).
- Age 18-30 by June 1st of the current placement year. Applicants aged 31-33 also qualify if they have a pre-approval for a Working Holiday Permit. 18-year-old applicants should read this information before applying.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Must be a citizen of one of the following COUNTRIES (check list)
- Do you have a valid Canadian work permit?
- If yes, you are eligible to apply if you are from an unlisted country!
- You do NOT need to be living in your country of citizenship to apply.
The Type of Staff We Recruit
- Motivated, enthusiastic, kid-focused young adults who are looking for a meaningful experience.
- Keen to share your culture, explore Canada, learn about other cultures and create community.
- Camp Counsellors – should be able to lead a camp-related skill and have previous experience working with children.
- Support Staff – should be willing to engage in a range of duties in order to keep the camp running smoothly.
- NYQUEST Camp Canada is committed to embracing and encouraging diversity within the camp community and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender-identity, physical, mental or developmental abilities, race, religion, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request during the applications process, and if accepted into the program, we will work with the participant to ensure that accommodations are available during pre-departure, travel, arrival in Canada and at your potential place of employment.